Data Privacy Statement
In a nutshell, the information we store, and use is to enable ongoing business relations – to facilitate trading and general correspondence with your employees. Our information systems backup and store all information in a secure, off-site and encrypted environment which only PDi Digital can access.
Information we collect
As a reminder, personal data as notion can be directly or indirectly nominative data.
In order for us to process business transactions we collect customer and supplier registered company details which will include contact details such as:
- Physical Address
- Telephone number
- VAT Number
- Corporate banking details
You may give us information about you by:
- A newsletter registration
- A contact Form
- A sign up for free tests of our solutions
- A business card exchange
- In case of contact on social networks
When you give us information about you, but also when we collect it indirectly:
- For example, from a database with your name on it
- From our partner
- Acquire a database with your information
- Finding it on the internet or anywhere it is publicly disclosed
Use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. If personal data (for example, name, address, or email addresses) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis, to the extent possible. This data will not be forwarded to third parties without your express consent.
We expressly state that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating via email) can have security gaps. Seamless protection of data from access by third parties is not possible.
Purpose of the collection
The purpose of personal data collection is:
- Provide you with products or services that you have purchased from us
- Improve our goods and services and propose news products and offers in accordance with your needs
- Conduct and facilitate our business transactions
- Improve your experience with PDi Digital
- Become comply with legal obligations
- Do marketing activities
- Use it for human resources management
We will only keep your information as long as we need it:
- To keep records of any dealing you have with us or our partner companies
- If it is necessary for us to comply with the law
- Following the end of our relationship to resolve any potential disputes and for current or future legal proceedings, to preserve records of our services, and to defend our legal rights
You have the right at any time to receive information at no charge concerning your stored personal data, the origin and recipients of your personal data, and the purpose for which your personal data is processed.
You also have the right to:
- Ask us to delete your information
- Request a copy of your personal information and relating to how we use your information
- Request restriction of the processing of your personal data (for example for marketing purposes)
- Request portability: If we have collected your personal data following your consent, or because we need it in order to provide you with a product or service (under a contract), you have the right to receive your personal information back in a ‘machine-readable’ format
- Correct inaccurate data collected
- Lodge a complaint if you think that our use of your information does not comply with the GDPR
In this regard, or if you have questions concerning personal data, you can contact us at any time via email@example.com.
Sharing information with third parties
We only pass your information with you consent or as necessary with the following third parties:
- Services providers
- Subsidiaries companies
- Clients and Partners companies
- Legal authorities and regulatory bodies
- Banks and other entities that process payment transactions
- Parties involved with current or prospective legal proceedings, or assisting us to establish and exercise or defend our legal rights
In a case of a transfer we will take steps to ensure that your personal information will be adequately protected as required by the GDPR.
It means that we will not transfer your information outside Austria if the EU or a Country does not have a same level of law protection.
Our information systems backup and store all information in a secure, off-site, and encrypted environment which only PDi Digital can access.
We regularly review the technical and organizational security measures we have in place on our information and communications systems to prevent the loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration of your personal information.
The provider of the website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which are transmitted to us automatically by your browser. This information consists of:
- Browser type / browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
This data cannot be associated with specific persons. A combination of this data with other data sources does not take place. We reserve the right to retroactively check this data if we become aware of solid indications of unlawful use.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit is concluded. Other cookies remain stored on your computer until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser at the next visit.
You can configure your browser in such a manner that you are informed of the setting of cookies, and that you only permit cookies on a case-by-case basis, that you activate the acceptance of cookies for specific cases, or reject the acceptance of all cookies, as well as activate automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Deactivation of cookies can restrict the functionality of this website.
Cookies are used to:
- To protect your security
- To propose you adequate and personal preferences and so to give you a better online experience
- To understand, measure and improve our impact
- To offer you suggestions in accordance with your choices
Our website uses Google Analytics, a so-called web analysis service. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are saved on your computer and which allow an analysis of use of the website from our side. For this reason, the information generated by the cookie (including your abbreviated IP address) is transferred to our server and stored for analysis purposes, in the interest of optimizing our website.
In this process your IP address is immediately anonymized, so that you as a user remain anonymous for us.
The information concerning your use of this website will not be forwarded to third parties.
If you do not agree with saving and analysis of this data from your visit, then you can object to the saving and use at any time per mouse click, below. In this case a so-called opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser, with the consequence that Google Analytics will not collect any session data whatsoever. Attention: If you delete your cookies, then this will also delete the opt-out cookie, which you may have to reactivate.
You may choose not to have a unique web analytics cookie identification number assigned to your computer to avoid the aggregation and analysis of data collected on this website.
The social network cookies appearing on social network buttons or modules from third-party social network. They allow you to use these networks’ features, particularly to share content from PDI Digital with other people.
Please consult the specific privacy policies of each of these social network sites to find out about the potential use of browsing information that may be collected by social networks using these buttons and modules.
- Cookies stay for the duration of your internet browsing session. Then, it will be deleted when you close your browser.
- Cookies can be stored on the hard drive. They will be deleted with management tools by the deletion function provided in your browser, or after a retention deposit of 13 months from their deposit.